Sunday 8 March 2009

yeah yeah yeah...

I know, I know I haven't written in here in aaaages, reason being I totally forgot about the whole blog thing! I fail at blogging!
Anyway, what have the two little bundles of wonder been up to? Loads! Lucy has become a great hunter since I last posted here, she has managed to hunt out several bags of crisps from the kitchen and even sourced a spare rib and a chicken bone from outside, we don't know where from and to be honest, it's probably best not to know!
Eddie on the other hand has a new figurehead of hate, Posh Cat! Post Cat comes and sits in our back yard at night, Eddie doesn't like this and much attacking of windows, hissing and skreetching goes on. We call him Posh Cat as he looks to be an Ocecat or some other pedigree breed.
Last night however we did spot another cat in the yard, this one was a small black cat, all fluffy and possibly female, we have seen Eddie chasing her before, so we think he may actually like this one, she is adorable too and hus is more than welcome to move in :D

No comments: