Saturday 6 December 2008

Useless!

Not posted in ages, I took the tab off my toolbar thinking I would still remember to blog, but no, out of sight out of mind I guess, anyway, what's the news?
Well, it seems that Eddie isn't all that happy with any other cats on his turf, there have been staring matches with his nemesis 'the hitler cat', and rooftop meowing scenes with 'ginger cat'. Ginger cat seems to quite like Lucy though, a couple of times she has come back to the house in rather a good mood, so its looking like romance is in the air! Such a shame she has been 'done', I would love to have little fluffy kittens running about, but then again it would be heartbreaking to give them away :(
In toy news, it seems that even though both cats have beds full of toys, they much prefer to play with a kinder egg plastic shell with biscuits in, a plastic drinking straw and Lucy has developed a love for my high heel foot cushions, to the point where I can't leave them in the shoes, I have to hide them from her or they go missing and I have to hunt all over the house!
I think the christmas tree maybe going up this weekend, that should be fun, I can see Lucy trying to climb it, not to mention the excitement all that tinsle will bring! At least it will be a source of many a LOLcat photo!

No comments: