Monday 10 November 2008

Recycled playthings

Today I decided to create a small cat house for 'the kids' out of a box, its a beautiful creation I have to say (ha ha ha ha, if you could just see it!) To encourage the little balls of fluffy joy I have sprayed the inside of the box with the catnip spray, however currently both cats are asleep on our bed! To be honest I say our bed, when really it's only ours between the hours of 11pm-8am, any other time it is the cats domain and I am forced to sleep at daft angles across the bed so as not to disturb them! *sigh*

In other recycled toys news, the other week I put a couple of rice grains into a kinder egg plastic toy shell thingi, and it still remains one of Lucy's favorite toys! The house is full of damn cat toys and what does she like to play with, the thing I made randomly for free! Just like kids, you buy them a wonderfully expensive exciting gift and what do they do? Play with the box of course! Ahhh well in the days of skintness that are upon us at the moment, I'm quite happy the cats are amused by simple things!

No comments: